Beautifully designed yet functional. Centrally located with a mesmerizing view from a high floor.
Accommodates 6 people comfortably, or if you’re a larger group just looking to rest between exciting itineraries, can accommodate up to 8, with an air mattress.
Beds: Queen bed in bedroom, queen sofa bed in living room, and double sofa bed in den.
- basic toiletries (shampoo/conditioner, hair dryer, etc)
- ensuite laundry
- professionally laundered & pressed bed linen for ultimate cleanliness & comfort
- fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and spacious fridge
- CRIB (pak n’ play) can be requested, but guests must bring own blankets for the baby
- PARKING spot is based on availability ($25CAD/night, $100CAD/week, $200CAD/month, /spot)
You’ll enjoy access to an equipped kitchen with all the appliances, in-suite washer/dryer, and a private balcony with a panoramic view of Toronto! With a large grocery store just a couple buildings away (open until 12am weekdays), and a selection of delicious restaurants (perfect for late-night cravings!) within walking distance, everything you could ask for is right at your fingertips.
Bringing your dog? There is an off-leash dog park across the street!
Interaction with guests
During your stay, from suggestions of places to go and things to do, to anything you may need to make your stay more enjoyable – don’t hesitate to reach out.
Other things to note
After hours arrival check-in fee:
- 10pm to midnight: $30.
- after midnight: $50.
This is because someone will need to stay up to receive the building buzzer call, and keep in touch to ensure a smooth check-in. Thanks for your understanding.